Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Something else to worry about

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1 7:24 AM
      Hi Bob
      I was real little, about 6-7 when I got the Gama
      Globulin. and I probably weighed 30-35 lbs (was always
      tiny) I don't remember being sick but then again look
      at my age when given it. :) All I could see was that
      great BIG NEEDLE and Daddy feet and palms of hands
      itching and Mom saying they not. Was yours thick and
      kind of looked like honey?.........TC...C
      --- rep@... wrote:

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • rep@pacinter.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1 12:37 PM
        Connie,
        I'm sorry but I don't remember either. I didn't think anything about it
        really, at the time. I was fine in 24 hours. The sickness I had was
        diagnosed as gastroentinitis (sp)? The Gamma Globulin shot was a precaution.
        The gut ache I had was the only thing I was thinking about at the time. They
        also gave me some sort of a shot to relax my digestive system and keep it
        from cramping so much.
        Bob

        > I was real little, about 6-7 when I got the Gama
        > Globulin. and I probably weighed 30-35 lbs (was always
        > tiny) I don't remember being sick but then again look
        > at my age when given it. :) All I could see was that
        > great BIG NEEDLE and Daddy feet and palms of hands
        > itching and Mom saying they not. Was yours thick and
        > kind of looked like honey?.........TC...C

        Messenger