Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Kidney Disorder More Frequently Associated with Hepatitis C Virus Infection

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Claudine,

      Thanks for that article! I KNEW it hahhaa.

      Since I've returned to work, a lot of my hcv research and trying to keep up with the latest news has fallen by the wayside, so it's really helpful to have topics posted here where I can pick and choose what to read.

      Thanks again!

      alley

      Pat

      mailto:alleypat@... andromedagurl@...