Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Connie/ one more idea

  • AndromedaGurl
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      <<When I told my best
      friend of 19 years my diagnosis, it was on the phone....there was a long
      silence...then she said "who gets your rings?" >>

      oh my GAWD!!!

      And did you reply NOT YOU!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      <<"we heppers have to stick together". >>

      Well.... post it notes are yellow and so is hep, so that makes us both
      sticky right? hahhahaa no, I don't do illegal drugs, I'm just blonde!

      It's a blonde life but SOMEBODY has to live it!

      Almost the weekend! 3 days off for most of the U.S. woo hoo!

      happy Friday yall!

      alley