Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Anger management

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
      Bob, Lorazepam is Ativan. Like a man-made Valium type drug. I take diazepam
      (generic valium) Ativan reacts a little different on me, I can't take it.
      good luck..hope it helps you out. mzgee

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
        For anger management, I recommend taking a break and meditating. It usually
        works for me unless things get too stupid. LOL, Anne

      • AndromedaGurl
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
          good one Anne! Stupidity and anger, not me ever!! hahaha NOT!! Seems to go
          hand in hand sometimes doesn't it?

          hugs to ya

          alley
        • hi99801
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 21, 2002
            Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
            or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
            tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
            is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
            UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
            larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
            aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
            the effects of stress and anxiety.
            Regards
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 21, 2002
              Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you grow them?

              hi99801 wrote:

              > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
              > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
              > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
              > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
              > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
              > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
              > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
              > the effects of stress and anxiety.
              > Regards
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              [Click Here!]

            • Lonnie Williamson
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 22, 2002
                I get Mine from ;

                Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                2672 West Broadway
                Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                (604) 734 4372

                They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.

                or try;
                http://www.egregore.com/

                if in the states try;
                http://www.frontierherb.com

                Regards

                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 22, 2002
                  Thanks Lonnie...I live in Surrey so that's pretty close....in this world
                  anyway. LOL.

                  Huggggggs
                  Carol

                  Lonnie Williamson wrote:

                  > I get Mine from ;
                  >
                  > Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                  > 2672 West Broadway
                  > Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                  > (604) 734 4372
                  >
                  > They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.
                  >
                  > or try;
                  > http://www.egregore.com/
                  >
                  > if in the states try;
                  > http://www.frontierherb.com
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > --- Carol <csean@...> wrote:
                  > > Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you
                  > > grow them?
                  > >
                  > > hi99801 wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety
                  > > and anger. I chew 8
                  > > > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as
                  > > needed. They're
                  > > > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat
                  > > like soap. Lavender
                  > > > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical
                  > > Herbalists in the
                  > > > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the
                  > > nervines. In
                  > > > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has
                  > > effectiveness as a sleep
                  > > > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be
                  > > effective in reducing
                  > > > the effects of stress and anxiety.

                  > http://games.yahoo.com/
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor