Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Anger management

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
      Over at Krogers Pharmacy is something about some sort
      of class action suit on Lorazepam, not sure if other
      was Florazapam. I will go over there later today and
      get something on it and let you all know...Connie

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Mzgee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
        Bob, Lorazepam is Ativan. Like a man-made Valium type drug. I take diazepam
        (generic valium) Ativan reacts a little different on me, I can't take it.
        good luck..hope it helps you out. mzgee

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
          For anger management, I recommend taking a break and meditating. It usually
          works for me unless things get too stupid. LOL, Anne

        • AndromedaGurl
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
            good one Anne! Stupidity and anger, not me ever!! hahaha NOT!! Seems to go
            hand in hand sometimes doesn't it?

            hugs to ya

            alley
          • hi99801
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 21 8:52 AM
              Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
              or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
              tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
              is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
              UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
              larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
              aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
              the effects of stress and anxiety.
              Regards
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 21 7:23 PM
                Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you grow them?

                hi99801 wrote:

                > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
                > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
                > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
                > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
                > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
                > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
                > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
                > the effects of stress and anxiety.
                > Regards
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                [Click Here!]

              • Lonnie Williamson
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 22 12:20 PM
                  I get Mine from ;

                  Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                  2672 West Broadway
                  Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                  (604) 734 4372

                  They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.

                  or try;
                  http://www.egregore.com/

                  if in the states try;
                  http://www.frontierherb.com

                  Regards

                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 22 6:42 PM
                    Thanks Lonnie...I live in Surrey so that's pretty close....in this world
                    anyway. LOL.

                    Huggggggs
                    Carol

                    Lonnie Williamson wrote:

                    > I get Mine from ;
                    >
                    > Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                    > 2672 West Broadway
                    > Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                    > (604) 734 4372
                    >
                    > They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.
                    >
                    > or try;
                    > http://www.egregore.com/
                    >
                    > if in the states try;
                    > http://www.frontierherb.com
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > --- Carol <csean@...> wrote:
                    > > Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you
                    > > grow them?
                    > >
                    > > hi99801 wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety
                    > > and anger. I chew 8
                    > > > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as
                    > > needed. They're
                    > > > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat
                    > > like soap. Lavender
                    > > > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical
                    > > Herbalists in the
                    > > > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the
                    > > nervines. In
                    > > > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has
                    > > effectiveness as a sleep
                    > > > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be
                    > > effective in reducing
                    > > > the effects of stress and anxiety.

                    > http://games.yahoo.com/
                    >
                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor