Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Anger management/Doc

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
      Diazepam is still better than lorazepam and 2 mg dose is a small one but remember if your LFTs are
      not so good , to cut down the amount of diazepam consumed.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
        Over at Krogers Pharmacy is something about some sort
        of class action suit on Lorazepam, not sure if other
        was Florazapam. I will go over there later today and
        get something on it and let you all know...Connie

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Mzgee1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 5, 2001
          Bob, Lorazepam is Ativan. Like a man-made Valium type drug. I take diazepam
          (generic valium) Ativan reacts a little different on me, I can't take it.
          good luck..hope it helps you out. mzgee

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
            For anger management, I recommend taking a break and meditating. It usually
            works for me unless things get too stupid. LOL, Anne

          • AndromedaGurl
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 10, 2001
              good one Anne! Stupidity and anger, not me ever!! hahaha NOT!! Seems to go
              hand in hand sometimes doesn't it?

              hugs to ya

              alley
            • hi99801
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 21, 2002
                Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
                or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
                tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
                is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
                UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
                larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
                aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
                the effects of stress and anxiety.
                Regards
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 21, 2002
                  Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you grow them?

                  hi99801 wrote:

                  > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety and anger. I chew 8
                  > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as needed. They're
                  > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat like soap. Lavender
                  > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical Herbalists in the
                  > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the nervines. In
                  > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has effectiveness as a sleep
                  > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be effective in reducing
                  > the effects of stress and anxiety.
                  > Regards
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                  [Click Here!]

                • Lonnie Williamson
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 22, 2002
                    I get Mine from ;

                    Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                    2672 West Broadway
                    Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                    (604) 734 4372

                    They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.

                    or try;
                    http://www.egregore.com/

                    if in the states try;
                    http://www.frontierherb.com

                    Regards

                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 22, 2002
                      Thanks Lonnie...I live in Surrey so that's pretty close....in this world
                      anyway. LOL.

                      Huggggggs
                      Carol

                      Lonnie Williamson wrote:

                      > I get Mine from ;
                      >
                      > Gaia Garden Herbal Dispensary
                      > 2672 West Broadway
                      > Vancouver, BC, V6K 2G3
                      > (604) 734 4372
                      >
                      > They will mail them to You. 100 grams is lots.
                      >
                      > or try;
                      > http://www.egregore.com/
                      >
                      > if in the states try;
                      > http://www.frontierherb.com
                      >
                      > Regards
                      > --- Carol <csean@...> wrote:
                      > > Where do you buy the lavender flowers, or do you
                      > > grow them?
                      > >
                      > > hi99801 wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Dried Lavender flowers can help reduce anxiety
                      > > and anger. I chew 8
                      > > > or 9 or the dried flowers 3 times a day or more as
                      > > needed. They're
                      > > > tiny little purple flowers that taste somewhat
                      > > like soap. Lavender
                      > > > is recognised by the National Institute of Medical
                      > > Herbalists in the
                      > > > UK as one of the safest and most effective of the
                      > > nervines. In
                      > > > larger quantities,(1/4 tsp or so), it has
                      > > effectiveness as a sleep
                      > > > aid. Used in a long term program, they can be
                      > > effective in reducing
                      > > > the effects of stress and anxiety.

                      > http://games.yahoo.com/
                      >
                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor