Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] To Doc:

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      Having a case of shingles at the moment....& have a quick question. My
      shingles came out on my thigh. I'm on 'combo' & alternate legs for
      injections. The leg that has the shingles is much more sensitive(as u might
      imagine) and I was wondering if it's ok to do Interferon shots in the other
      leg for a while and not alternate. Any problem doing that? thanks in
      advance. mzgee

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
        None at all, you can even do it in the arm.

        Dr Sharat C Misra MD, DM

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2001
          Thanks, Doc for your speedy reply!! mzgee