Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sore Throat?

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi there Alley and thanks, hows work going?
      Well I broke down and went to the Dr today. I was
      coughing up mucus with blood in it. So it scared me
      enough to go in. It moved down in my lungs like
      everything seems to (still have the sore ears and
      throat though). He told me I have a bad case of
      Bronchitis, gave me a script for antibiotics. Told me
      to come in monday if not better. LOL...and to call if
      I am, he is getting to know me to well. I avoid Dr's
      if there is any way possible.
      I am having a PCR done tomorrow if I feel well enough
      to go.
      --- AndromedaGurl <andromedagurl@...> wrote:
      > See yer Doc. Could be allergies. I seemed to be more
      > sensitive to
      > allergy/sinus stuff while I was on treatment. Good
      > luck hope you feel
      > better.
      >
      > alley

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • AndromedaGurl
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
        Glad you went to the doc :) I hope you will feel better soon!

        Work is going good. Lots of ginseng and other stimulants to keep me going.
        Recharge on weekends.

        alley