Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tranquilizers

  • AndromedaGurl
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2001
      I had a hard time with "combo rage" on treatment, not as hard as some but
      enough lol. And just now I'm seeing myself ablet o calm myself more like I
      used to be able to, and not stay upset even when intellectually I know it's
      silly.

      I took Zoloft, Celexa and Effexor, not at the same time haha. You just have
      to find what works for you, and remember it's only temporary. I know
      sometimes I'd love to just zonk myself out and let the world go by till I
      felt better. Kind of a "time out".

      Let us know what works for you (I avoid tranqs, they make me angry, dunno
      why)

      alley