Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sore Throat?

  • AndromedaGurl
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
      See yer Doc. Could be allergies. I seemed to be more sensitive to
      allergy/sinus stuff while I was on treatment. Good luck hope you feel
      better.

      alley
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
        Hi there Alley and thanks, hows work going?
        Well I broke down and went to the Dr today. I was
        coughing up mucus with blood in it. So it scared me
        enough to go in. It moved down in my lungs like
        everything seems to (still have the sore ears and
        throat though). He told me I have a bad case of
        Bronchitis, gave me a script for antibiotics. Told me
        to come in monday if not better. LOL...and to call if
        I am, he is getting to know me to well. I avoid Dr's
        if there is any way possible.
        I am having a PCR done tomorrow if I feel well enough
        to go.
        --- AndromedaGurl <andromedagurl@...> wrote:
        > See yer Doc. Could be allergies. I seemed to be more
        > sensitive to
        > allergy/sinus stuff while I was on treatment. Good
        > luck hope you feel
        > better.
        >
        > alley

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • AndromedaGurl
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2001
          Glad you went to the doc :) I hope you will feel better soon!

          Work is going good. Lots of ginseng and other stimulants to keep me going.
          Recharge on weekends.

          alley