Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Nausea/Vomiting to: Edie

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2001
      In a message dated 7/11/2001 7:06:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      erodriguez7@... writes:

      > So far, all's I've had is that one day of vomiting. And...I noticed I not
      > only broke the blood vessels around my eyes, but also on the eyeballs
      > themselves!

      Dear Edie,
      Yep.......sounds familiar. did you have an eye examine before you started
      treatment? If not, have one after you finish. Also, if this continues, you
      might want to ask your doc for an anti naseau drug. I don't throw up. I
      wretch. This did effect my vision. So don't let it get out of hand.
      LOL,