Veterans with HCV questions

  • Charb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      I was glad to see a list for Veterans with hepatitis. I was very sorry to see
      it looks exactly like the Scheering mentality hep list all over the internet.
      I think the real quacks are the ones that say "Get rid of your quack and
      go to the Doc that will give it to you". Some Docs out there are educated
      and updated enough to know better than to rx IFN to ever hep patient
      that walks in the door. Don't listen to the laymen on the internet, find
      a good Doc that really is interested in your well being or at least in running
      a sound scientific based practice, to heck with the fake empathy. I will go
      to an arrogant bastard any day of the week, if he knows what he is doing.
      I wish I had listened to the first two docs that told me not to take that stuff
      instead of laymen on the net. Of course that is going to inspire a bunch of
      IFN commercials..and belief systems>>>>.YAWNNNN,,,, ho humm

      I have a few questions.
      Was anyone else hospitalized with fever fatigue slight jaundice and red
      spots similar to measles (not nevi) following (within same week) their yellow fever vaccination
      in the sixties. (not referring to any deranged conspiracy theories, just curious)

      Has anyone done anything long term with potentially antiviral plant extracts.
      Bitter melllon, Chanca Piedra, Lomatium suskdorphin or disectum, monolauren et al.
      If so or you have seen any antiviral tinctures etc being promoted/experimental,
      would you please drop me a private communication. I am on web mail only. charb@...

      Dxed 1994
      IFN four months 1996, resulted in peritonitis, paralytic ileus two emergency surgeries,
      IFN/RIBa 1997.. crippled extreme RA and Fibro like pain and unable to walk after four months.
      Current treatment of choice herbals (simi to cpd 861 and sho saikto-to, TJ9, electroaccupuncture,
      heptoprotective, immune modulating and anti diuretic herbals, infra read heat, hot caster oil packs
      and particularly fond of systemic enzyme therapy from MUCOS, wobenzyme..works great for all my
      hep symptoms. This is not a promo just my intro. I don't sell anything.

      Also if anyone has done anything with cross species antigen exposed tissue or serum, let's chat.

      Signed
      Web mail only