Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Nausea/Vomiting

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
      Oh, so sorry that you are getting so sick. But, unfortunately, it could be
      one of the sides from the combo. I would talk to my doctor...there are med's
      you can get that help that. There is no reason to suffer like that. Good
      Luck!
      Betty

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
        I've never experienced that but I do know that one of the best things
        for nausea is ginger root. I use ginger root tea because I figure it
        gets in my system faster but it does have a little bite to it. They also
        sell ginger capsules in health stores and candied ginger.

        tatezi