Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Work

    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 7 1:54 PM
      Dear Sondra,
      It really is an individual situation. My back is out AGAIN (I'll never learn
      to be handicapped). I broke one of my own rules and took one of my husband's
      TYLOX. That didn't even help. So I'm drinking enough to get me some sleep.
      Not a lot, just enough to take the edge of the pain. Sleep deprivation
      isn't a good thing for us either. I have to get around the pain somehow. A
      morphine drip might help. But then I'd be comatose. So I know how everybody
      feels.
      The other thing you might want to try for the joint pain is hydrotherapy.
      I'm allergic to chlorine, but if you aren't, it does help.

      Good luck,

      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 7 1:57 PM
        In a message dated 6/25/2001 9:05:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tatezi@...
        writes:

        > Congrats, Pat.....knew you could do it!
        >
        > Alley/Pat wrote:
        >
        > > <<He always knows when it is going to rain though
        > > because the joint and muscle pains he has are a lot worse on those
        > > day. >.
        > >
        > > me too!

        Work????????????? I'm moving. That's enough work for me for the moment. If
        I ever write that I am doing this again.......one of you do the kind favor of
        shooting me. I will sign a release form so that you will not go to
        prison......... LOL, Anne

      • Alley/Pat
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 8 5:07 PM
          haaaaaaaaaaa Anne, last time I did my own moving I went into labor. Now I
          let movers do it

          good luck

          alley