Websites for Information

  • srw1954@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hi Tammie,
      I realize you are not nearly at the point of starting treatment yet, but
      another good website, if you want to learn more about possible side effects
      from treatment is "The Combo Survival Guide":
      http://jacksonwalter.com/hcv/comboguide.htm.
      Three women put it together a couple years ago, but I don't think anything's
      changed with potential side effects since then. I was on treatment myself
      from 10/99-4/00.
      The advice you've received from others so far on what questions to ask your
      doctor have been great. I had a million questions when I found out. Ask
      away. If your doctor can't answer all of them fully, then some of the good
      websites can help, and some of us on this email list can help out too. Many
      of us have "been there".
      Take care,
      Sara
      SRW1954@...