Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Work

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hi there to you too,
      I assume you are talking about the treatment. (?) Everybody reacts
      differently because we are unique individuals and our body chemistry is not
      the same, I guess. Why do some people have allergies, some don't?

      Some are able to work, others not. A lot may depend on what kind of job, how
      physically or mentally tough it is.

      I'm sure there may be a more scientific answer, so maybe someone will be able
      to give you a more 'defined' answer.

      Betty

      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 7, 2001
        Dear Sondra,
        It really is an individual situation. My back is out AGAIN (I'll never learn
        to be handicapped). I broke one of my own rules and took one of my husband's
        TYLOX. That didn't even help. So I'm drinking enough to get me some sleep.
        Not a lot, just enough to take the edge of the pain. Sleep deprivation
        isn't a good thing for us either. I have to get around the pain somehow. A
        morphine drip might help. But then I'd be comatose. So I know how everybody
        feels.
        The other thing you might want to try for the joint pain is hydrotherapy.
        I'm allergic to chlorine, but if you aren't, it does help.

        Good luck,

        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 7, 2001
          In a message dated 6/25/2001 9:05:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tatezi@...
          writes:

          > Congrats, Pat.....knew you could do it!
          >
          > Alley/Pat wrote:
          >
          > > <<He always knows when it is going to rain though
          > > because the joint and muscle pains he has are a lot worse on those
          > > day. >.
          > >
          > > me too!

          Work????????????? I'm moving. That's enough work for me for the moment. If
          I ever write that I am doing this again.......one of you do the kind favor of
          shooting me. I will sign a release form so that you will not go to
          prison......... LOL, Anne

        • Alley/Pat
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 8, 2001
            haaaaaaaaaaa Anne, last time I did my own moving I went into labor. Now I
            let movers do it

            good luck

            alley