Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] That pain in my side

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2, 2001
      Pat,
      That job is great for you, your sense of humor is wonderful.
      Glad everything is going good for you, have not been on for awhile, so am
      trying to catch up on lots of e mail so am not even responding to the
      really old stuff but I am still here. My doc did make a mistake and not
      doing the pcr till 6 months. so now I am waiting another 3 months, am
      feeling pretty good though, although i have been noticing I have been
      getting a lot more tired than usual, I actually thought I would return to my
      old, old self, but guess thats not going to happen. Hope everyone is doing
      well seems like there is lot of stuff going on with many new people.
      WELCOME ALL. well guess i'll go take care
      SUzy