Work

  • hootershooter@excite.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 21, 2001
      Are most of you able to work? Or on dissability? If its too
      personal you don't have to answer.

      Also, when you first started treatment were you capable of working?
      I know the side effects can be pretty bad.

      Sondra
    • Edie Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 21, 2001
        Sondra,

        I have been on treatment 3 months as of tomorrow.

        My first week of treatment I did not work and it wouldn't have been very
        UNpleasant if I did. I had a 9 hr a day job from week 2 until recently, 4
        days a week. 3 weeks ago, I got a 40 hr per week job. My boss has told me
        no days off for 6 months (except weekends). No one at work knows about my
        medications or HepC.

        I struggle with diarrhea (I've eliminated certain foods for some relief),
        dehydration, colon bleeding, tiredness and now I am (like others, I suppose)
        breaking out in little red and purple spots under my skin (not bumpy or
        itchy). My side effects have come and gone except for those mentioned
        above. I think I have gone through "spells" of every side effect known to
        mankind!! I've lost 20 lbs. due to no appetite and that darned diarrhea.

        It has been a struggle to work and keep my "chin up". I don't do much else
        besides work. My husband and teen age daughter are picking up the slack on
        home duties (and I am not so picky about a messy house anymore)!

        My doctor says 95% of his patients continue to work full time. But, he is
        an aggressive doctor who treats side effects without delay. I also find I
        cannot stand direct sunlight and heat. I also continue to sweat like crazy,
        so it is a good thing I got an office job!

        Edie

      • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 21, 2001
          Hi Sondra,
          I was already on disability for other problems when I did the treatment.

          I felt I was one of the luckier ones as I had practically no sides at all the
          first three months. However, from 4-6 months I did get them and they got
          worse each week. Mainly severe headaches, or what is termed as 'the headache
          from hell' or 'interferon headache'.

          I know of many heppers that were able to continue working, one guy even
          played softball on two teams! It seems that those who may have sides get
          them the first week and they ease up as time goes on.

          Everyone is totally different on how they react to the treatment so please
          don't go by what one person may say...you basically have a 50/50 chance of
          having sides or not.

          Good luck,
          Betty

        • Judi
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 21, 2001
            For myself I work! When I was on the treatment I could not even get out of bed let alone work---It helps me to work and keep my mind off being exhausted!!
            Judi at judiaa@...

            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 22, 2001
              Hi Edie,

              Thank you.

              It sounds difficult. It must wear you out at times. At least you
              have a very supportive family and they help you out as much as they
              can. How do you manage to get out of bed on those really bad
              days??? And if you don't mind me asking, why did you decided not to
              tell your employer about the Hep C? I realize it's not something
              that just pops up....

              I told my employer about the HepC (My boss didn't know what it was
              so I just said liver disease), which made them alot more leniant
              about me having to go to doctors visits every month, or not feeling
              well and coming in late. I've been really lucky. They ask me when's
              my next appointment...and such.

              Continue to hold your head up high. I know after finding this group
              I definitely will!

              Sondra

              --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., "Edie Rodriguez" <erodriguez7@s...>

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 22, 2001
                Prior to diagnosis I had no symptoms....well, I had fatigue but I worked
                12 hour days in technology and blamed it on that. During treatment I
                haven't had any problems (other than a period of extreme crankiness but
                it passed) until the rebetron blew out my thyroid. This has caused a lot
                of fatigue among other things, but I've still be able to work. I think
                whether you get sick from treatment or breeze through it depends on each
                individual. Some folks here have gotten so sick they haven't been able
                to continue working.

                Tatezi

                hootershooter@... wrote:

                > Are most of you able to work? Or on dissability? If its too
                > personal you don't have to answer.
                >
                > Also, when you first started treatment were you capable of working?
                > I know the side effects can be pretty bad.
                >
                > Sondra
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                [www.newaydirect.com]

              • Edie Rodriguez
                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 23, 2001
                  Sondra,

                  Yes, it does wear me out at times....

                  The reason I didn't tell my employer is because I have a new job. I've only
                  been there 3 weeks and all new employees are on a 6 month probation. That
                  means anytime during the first 6 months, for any reason, they can terminate
                  your employment. Perhaps as time goes on and I get off probation I might
                  tell them. But, I probably won't so I don't get discrimated against for
                  that reason.

                  About those days I get up even though I feel like I can't: Well, when the
                  alarm goes off at 5:45 am, I just don't think about it and get my butt out
                  of bed and take a cool shower. Fortunately, I usually feel my best in the
                  mornings. It is those afternoons and evenings that are tough.

                  My liver biopsy showed stage 1, grade 1 about 4 months ago. I had no strong
                  symptoms before treatment. Since treatment began, my LFT/AST's have fallen
                  to the teens and low twenty's. I've never seen them that low in my whole
                  life! So, I am just battling the side effects of the medications and not
                  really a bad liver, like some people do.

                  I feel a sense of responsibility to my family and creditors. This is why I
                  must work and what keeps me going.

                  Edie

                  > It sounds difficult. It must wear you out at times. At least you
                  > have a very supportive family and they help you out as much as they
                  > can. How do you manage to get out of bed on those really bad
                  > days??? And if you don't mind me asking, why did you decided not to
                  > tell your employer about the Hep C? I realize it's not something
                  > that just pops up....
                  >
                  > I told my employer about the HepC (My boss didn't know what it was
                  > so I just said liver disease), which made them alot more leniant
                  > about me having to go to doctors visits every month, or not feeling
                  > well and coming in late. I've been really lucky. They ask me when's
                  > my next appointment...and such.
                  >
                  > Continue to hold your head up high. I know after finding this group
                  > I definitely will!
                  >
                  > Sondra
                  >
                  > --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., "Edie Rodriguez" <erodriguez7@s...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > Sondra,
                  > >
                  > > I have been on treatment 3 months as of tomorrow.
                  > >
                  > > My first week of treatment I did not work and it wouldn't have been
                  > very
                  > > UNpleasant if I did. I had a 9 hr a day job from week 2 until
                  > recently, 4
                  > > days a week. 3 weeks ago, I got a 40 hr per week job. My boss has
                  > told me
                  > > no days off for 6 months (except weekends). No one at work knows
                  > about my
                  > > medications or HepC.
                  > >
                  > > I struggle with diarrhea (I've eliminated certain foods for some
                  > relief),
                  > > dehydration, colon bleeding, tiredness and now I am (like others, I
                  > suppose)
                  > > breaking out in little red and purple spots under my skin (not
                  > bumpy or
                  > > itchy). My side effects have come and gone except for those
                  > mentioned
                  > > above. I think I have gone through "spells" of every side effect
                  > known to
                  > > mankind!! I've lost 20 lbs. due to no appetite and that darned
                  > diarrhea.
                  > >
                  > > It has been a struggle to work and keep my "chin up". I don't do
                  > much else
                  > > besides work. My husband and teen age daughter are picking up the
                  > slack on
                  > > home duties (and I am not so picky about a messy house anymore)!
                  > >
                  > > My doctor says 95% of his patients continue to work full time.
                  > But, he is
                  > > an aggressive doctor who treats side effects without delay. I also
                  > find I
                  > > cannot stand direct sunlight and heat. I also continue to sweat
                  > like crazy,
                  > > so it is a good thing I got an office job!
                  > >
                  > > Edie

                • Constance Dickson
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                    I am on LTD disability from my former employer. Once
                    you are there on disability it is something that is
                    hard to get away from. I have other misc. problems
                    besides the hep.
                    Sometimes I sit and think about how I wish I could
                    work, then days might not drag so long where you have
                    time to think about aches and pains. Also, I might
                    have some money to do something once in a while. It
                    is kind of hard after working all your life to go to
                    poverty level and exist, but not low enough to qualify
                    for help ($158 too much a month) with programs like
                    Medicaid. It is a really a rude awakening, you have
                    to learn to do without and quickly. There are good
                    days and bad days from the side effects. If you are
                    able to stay working it is probably best for
                    you.......Connie

                    > Are most of you able to work? Or on dissability?
                    > If its too
                    > personal you don't have to answer.
                    >
                    > Also, when you first started treatment were you
                    > capable of working?
                    > I know the side effects can be pretty bad.
                    >
                    > Sondra

                    > Subscribe:
                    > GIWorld-Hepatitis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                    > Unsubscribe:
                    > List owner:
                    > GIWorld-Hepatitis-owner@yahoogroups.com
                    > URL to this page:

                    > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    > removed]

                    http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                  • Alley/Pat
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                      haaaaaaaaaaaa don't panic lol

                      My doc WAS in a hurry to get his butt out the door to lunch and I DID have
                      to chase him down the hall to get his attention, so I am ready to just
                      launch into total B*** mode if necessary ahhaha.
                    • Alley/Pat
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                        sondra said <<Are most of you able to work? Or on dissability?>>

                        I'm "able" to work, but not at the work I have always done. I can't tolerate
                        the heat so I don't do any warehouse inspection. I haven't the strength I
                        had before, and I have some "floating joint pain" I call it, maybe better
                        name "random joint pain" so I don't lift the heavy equipment I used to. I
                        can't stand on my feet a lot, so there goes most jobs that were what I
                        normally do.

                        Sittin on my butt is OK lol but not good for me. I'd rather be moving
                        around, I'm a physical type person. And I'm hoping now that I've finished
                        treatment I can get into shape again and get more strength back.

                        <<Also, when you first started treatment were you capable of working? >>

                        Oh heck yeah. For me, I felt better on the interferon than I did off! As
                        time went on, the real fatigue set in, which is pretty normal for treatment.
                        Your red blood cells (correct me if I'm wrong) are reduced by the treatment
                        and you sometimes can't seem to get enough air or energy. After the 4th
                        month, I quit walking up the stairs, and wimped out, taking the elevator at
                        work and doc gave me a temp disabled tag for my car so I didn't have to walk
                        from the "north 40" as we say down here to the building I worked in. And ya
                        know, in Texas it's HOTHOTHOT so that really helped. In fact, depending on
                        the parking situation where I'll be working, I may ask for one again.

                        At the 6th month, my energy levels really sagged. I stopped working cuz
                        hubby had a new job and we could afford me not to work a while. That really
                        perked me up, cuz then I could sleep when I wanted to, or just lay around
                        and move slowly.

                        This is a tailor-made virus and a tailor-made treatment in that everyone
                        reacts differently. I was lucky to benefit from the treatment overall, even
                        tho i have no liver damage.

                        <<I know the side effects can be pretty bad.>>

                        But, you learn to deal with them. Like the brochures Schering sends with
                        them say take your tylenol or whatever a little before you do you shot at
                        first, to help alleviate any aches. I never had any from the shot so I never
                        needed that. I'm one of the few who LIKED doing the shots hahaaha in that it
                        had actually taken away the joint pain. Wow did I feel brand new!

                        You know I just NOW found the little card Schering sends that gives the
                        warning about being on medication yadda yadda? I was working I didn't have
                        time for all those booklets lol. They need to put that up front somewhere I
                        think, cuz I made my one little business card with info of my meds, my docs
                        numbers, and hubbys number just in case. Ding dong me hahaha.

                        Well, got to wake up. I think the most difficlut part of working when you
                        have hep is just getting enough rest when you MUST instead of allowing
                        myself to nap cuz I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time now that I'm
                        off the antidepressants and the second most is getting meds that WORK fast
                        enough while I'm at work. But then, maybe I'm being paranoid. ya know?

                        laters gators
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                          I know exactly how you feel....I myself have had to chase doctors down
                          the hall to finish talking to them. But what I usually do is grab my
                          file out of their hands and find a new doctor...course I inherited a
                          lack of respect for demi gods in the medical profession from my parents.
                          And my behavior is not always wise but I refuse to be treated like what
                          I have to say or ask about MY body and health don't matter.

                          Alley/Pat wrote:

                          > haaaaaaaaaaaa don't panic lol
                          >
                          > My doc WAS in a hurry to get his butt out the door to lunch and I DID
                          > have
                          > to chase him down the hall to get his attention, so I am ready to just
                          >
                          > launch into total B*** mode if necessary ahhaha.
                          >

                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                          [Check out great fares at Orbitz!]

                        • RLWINNE@cs.com
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                            Sondra

                            After reading your posts I would say yes you do need a new doctor. A glass
                            of wine what is he thinking about? In answer to your other question about
                            working. My husband is on SS because he cannot work. He was to the point he
                            could not work before he started the treatment but he was seeing a doctor for
                            4 years who misdiagnosed his illness for 4 years so he was pretty sick from
                            the stuff and the PCT he has with it by then. Once he started the treatment
                            he was then unable to work and 3 weeks into it the doctor said to apply for
                            SS and he would help him out getting it and he did. Not everyone has all the
                            sides he does and are able to continue working so don't get discouraged yet
                            about that everyone is so different. The sides did kick his butt though and
                            we cannot make any plans to do anything in advance because of the sides. He
                            is now on the new Peg Intron A after being on the Combo for a year and a half
                            and we were hoping the sides would not be as bad but they are the same and we
                            just keep hoping they will get better but so far after three months they have
                            not. He is hanging in there though and we are both staying positive that we
                            are adding years to his life and keeping him in remission - the Hep C and the
                            PCT he has - and that he will stay in remission once off the treatment. Good
                            luck to you. Just remember everyone is different and you may get along fine
                            on the treatment like so many others that I know.

                            Winne
                          • RLWINNE@cs.com
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                              Edie

                              You are doing great - hang in there I am sure your family is happy to help
                              you out around the house and isn't it funny how you are not nearly as picky
                              now with the house as you were I know I am not now either so I know what you
                              are talking about there. I know it has to be tough for you but I also know
                              it would help my husband so much if he could get out there and work to help
                              with the finances but he just is not able to but does help around here in
                              between the awful headaches, flu like symptms and well you know what I am
                              talking about so hence I am not so picky about the house either now. Been
                              thinking about you and wondering how that new job was going. My husband
                              can't even drive due to the awful brain fog he gets - he has gotten lost a
                              few times and couldn't find his way home which really scared him so he
                              hasn;'t driven since 3 weeks into thetreatment. He can remember things from
                              years and years ago but not where he put anything 5 minutes ago. Hang in
                              there and stay positive!!!

                              Winne
                            • RLWINNE@cs.com
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 24, 2001
                                Connie

                                We know exactly what you are talking about when you say you have to learn to
                                do without and quickly that is no lie. You have done a beautiful job in this
                                email explaining about the side effects and how they hit you. One day my
                                husband will feel pretty good and we will start to go get in the car and go
                                do something but he will start to sweat and feel sick to his stomach and his
                                head will start to hurt so we have to come right home. We make no plans
                                ahead of time but the doctor and any tests he has to have then you have to
                                go. One day he does not need his cane to get around and the next he can't
                                get around without it. He always knows when it is going to rain though
                                because the joint and muscle pains he has are a lot worse on those day. We
                                hang in there just like you do. I know working would make him feel better
                                about himself but he just can't and he has slowly learned to accept that so
                                we just keep hoping that he will be done with the treatment soon and he will
                                stay in remssion with the Hep C and PCT he has and will be able to work again
                                in the future. We are just concentrating on adding years to his life and
                                making his liver better but it has been a long hard road just like eveyone
                                else. Staing positive as always for the future.

                                Winne

                                Message 15 of 27 , Jun 25, 2001
                                  <<He always knows when it is going to rain though
                                  because the joint and muscle pains he has are a lot worse on those day. >.

                                  me too!

                                  hey yall just a quick note.. I lived thru day one at work! haaaaaaaaaaa

                                  a boost drink for breakfast, ginseng at morning break and lots of aspirin
                                  all day lol

                                  Laters

                                  alley
                                • Alley/Pat
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jun 25, 2001
                                    For some reason I didn't get Sondra's original post.

                                    If Sondra has no liver damage, alcohol isn't that big of a deal (assuming
                                    you're not an alcoholic or frequent drinker).

                                    In fact, last nite I had my first glass of wine since ending treatment. Sure
                                    tasted good! But nothing compares with TexMex food haha.

                                    Since my liver damage is very very tiny, doc says go for it, just don't over
                                    do it.

                                    I think I could do more damage taking Tylenol for my constant joint pain
                                    than I could ever do with an occasional drink (and I do mean occasional).

                                    So Sondra, if you have liver damage, alcohol is kinda like pouring alcohol
                                    on a fire,just makes it worse, makes your liver work harder. Sometimes you
                                    really gotta kinda weigh the bad and the good and make some common sense
                                    decisions.

                                    Even doctors can't predict why some people have no damage why some do with
                                    this Hep C. Sometimes it's a guessing game. What works for one might be a
                                    killer for someone else.

                                    I might advise reading more about it, and weighing that information with how
                                    much liver damage your liver biopsy revealed. I mean, is it worth the risk?
                                    Which would you rather be, dead, almost dead, or living long? :)))

                                    It's all so individual it's unreal. What is ok for me would kill Winne's
                                    husband, for instance. Ya know?

                                    I think the hard part is knowing where YOU fit in the Hep C equation. Will
                                    alcohol + Hep C + Liver Damage + Sondra = higher cirrhosis possibility? If
                                    there's a doubt, SHOUT it out! ahhah ok i'm a commercial.

                                    alley
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jun 25, 2001
                                      Congrats, Pat.....knew you could do it!

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jun 26, 2001
                                        I would love to work from home. Something easy, not stressful, where
                                        I make lots of money......

                                        a girl can dream can't she????

                                        I noticed on the Canadian Income Tax, that there is some sort of
                                        Compensation for Hep C and AIDS. Anyone know anything about that?
                                        Or what it has to do with?

                                        Sondra
                                        --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., Constance Dickson

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jun 26, 2001
                                          LOL...thanks...

                                          --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., "Alley/Pat" <alleypat@f...> wrote:
                                          > For some reason I didn't get Sondra's original post.
                                          >
                                          > If Sondra has no liver damage, alcohol isn't that big of a deal
                                          (assuming
                                          > you're not an alcoholic or frequent drinker).
                                          >
                                          > In fact, last nite I had my first glass of wine since ending
                                          treatment. Sure
                                          > tasted good! But nothing compares with TexMex food haha.
                                          >
                                          > Since my liver damage is very very tiny, doc says go for it, just
                                          don't over
                                          > do it.
                                          >
                                          > I think I could do more damage taking Tylenol for my constant joint
                                          pain
                                          > than I could ever do with an occasional drink (and I do mean
                                          occasional).

                                          > So Sondra, if you have liver damage, alcohol is kinda like pouring
                                          alcohol
                                          > on a fire,just makes it worse, makes your liver work harder.
                                          Sometimes you
                                          > really gotta kinda weigh the bad and the good and make some common
                                          sense
                                          > decisions.
                                          >
                                          > Even doctors can't predict why some people have no damage why some
                                          do with
                                          > this Hep C. Sometimes it's a guessing game. What works for one
                                          might be a
                                          > killer for someone else.
                                          >
                                          > I might advise reading more about it, and weighing that information
                                          with how
                                          > much liver damage your liver biopsy revealed. I mean, is it worth
                                          the risk?
                                          > Which would you rather be, dead, almost dead, or living long? :)))
                                          >
                                          > It's all so individual it's unreal. What is ok for me would kill
                                          Winne's
                                          > husband, for instance. Ya know?
                                          >
                                          > I think the hard part is knowing where YOU fit in the Hep C
                                          equation. Will
                                          > alcohol + Hep C + Liver Damage + Sondra = higher cirrhosis
                                          possibility? If
                                          > there's a doubt, SHOUT it out! ahhah ok i'm a commercial.
                                          >
                                          > alley
                                        • Constance Dickson
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jun 26, 2001
                                            Sondra,
                                            I was looking to see if I still had an e-mail about
                                            a class action suit that Canada had for Hep C people.
                                            Maybe that has something to do with the compensation
                                            thing, you think? By the way if you find that work
                                            from home job let me know too...lol....we both can
                                            dream can't we?
                                            Connie

                                          • Mzgee1@aol.com
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jun 27, 2001
                                              Dear Sondra, I took a leave of absence to do treatment. I felt that any
                                              leftover energy would be better spent on my family. I was right! Treatment
                                              has been difficult for me. I have had major setbacks because of Hemolytic
                                              anemia. I'm glad I made the decision to stop working while doing TX.
                                              Unfortunately, I realized in January that I needed to give my notice. I have
                                              been out of work since last July and will continue on tx til the end of
                                              August. I felt the only fair thing to do was leave my position. It was very
                                              hard as I loved my job and had been there for 8 yrs. I filed for dissability
                                              , have since been denied and am in the process of appeal with an attorney. I
                                              do know some folks have worked. Sides for me have been pretty intense, but
                                              everyone is different. You might want to schedule some time off when you
                                              begin and then take it from there. My red counts didn't start dropping until
                                              2 & a half weeks into tx. That compounds the fatigue and nausea thing. Best
                                              of luck, mzgee

                                            • Alley/Pat
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jun 29, 2001
                                                is it hepnet.com that is canadian based? that might have some up to date
                                                info on the canadian suits for hep c

                                                their legislation has approved the money, but i haven't heard about anyone
                                                actually receiving it. you have to have proved contracting hcv within a
                                                certain time period when the tainted blood was used, bought from red cross.

                                                wow yall I made a whole week! and man, do I feel like I've already died. But
                                                one week down! Hopefully each day, each week will become easier as I build
                                                up some muscles (muskles as my grandson says). My energy is pretty darn good
                                                considering. I get very tired in the afternoons, I'm on my feet all day.
                                                What really wears me out is the heat. Even tho the warehouse is a/c'd, it
                                                has dock doors and they are still working on stuff, so the ceiling tiles are
                                                often open, allowing cold air to escape. If it gets too hot in there, I know
                                                I'll be burnt toast! hahaha

                                                Well yall have heard of "Texas Toast" haven't ya?

                                                Happy Weekend yall!!

                                                alley
                                              • Tsp699@aol.com
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Jul 2, 2001
                                                  Its different for everybody why?
                                                  Are you starting?
                                                • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jul 3, 2001
                                                    Hi there to you too,
                                                    I assume you are talking about the treatment. (?) Everybody reacts
                                                    differently because we are unique individuals and our body chemistry is not
                                                    the same, I guess. Why do some people have allergies, some don't?

                                                    Some are able to work, others not. A lot may depend on what kind of job, how
                                                    physically or mentally tough it is.

                                                    I'm sure there may be a more scientific answer, so maybe someone will be able
                                                    to give you a more 'defined' answer.

                                                    Betty

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Jul 7, 2001
                                                      Dear Sondra,
                                                      It really is an individual situation. My back is out AGAIN (I'll never learn
                                                      to be handicapped). I broke one of my own rules and took one of my husband's
                                                      TYLOX. That didn't even help. So I'm drinking enough to get me some sleep.
                                                      Not a lot, just enough to take the edge of the pain. Sleep deprivation
                                                      isn't a good thing for us either. I have to get around the pain somehow. A
                                                      morphine drip might help. But then I'd be comatose. So I know how everybody
                                                      feels.
                                                      The other thing you might want to try for the joint pain is hydrotherapy.
                                                      I'm allergic to chlorine, but if you aren't, it does help.

                                                      Good luck,

                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Jul 7, 2001
                                                        In a message dated 6/25/2001 9:05:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tatezi@...
                                                        writes:

                                                        > Congrats, Pat.....knew you could do it!
                                                        >
                                                        > Alley/Pat wrote:
                                                        >
                                                        > > <<He always knows when it is going to rain though
                                                        > > because the joint and muscle pains he has are a lot worse on those
                                                        > > day. >.
                                                        > >
                                                        > > me too!

                                                        Work????????????? I'm moving. That's enough work for me for the moment. If
                                                        I ever write that I am doing this again.......one of you do the kind favor of
                                                        shooting me. I will sign a release form so that you will not go to
                                                        prison......... LOL, Anne

                                                      • Alley/Pat
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Jul 8, 2001
                                                          haaaaaaaaaaa Anne, last time I did my own moving I went into labor. Now I
                                                          let movers do it

                                                          good luck

                                                          alley