RE:

  • MaryBeth_Sutter@gallup.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      I started with a couple sores on my stomach shortly after I began treatment
      but they began to itch after a couple weeks and then spread all over my
      stomach, back and legs. It was very uncomfortable and lasted the entire
      time I was on the combo. Best bet would be to show them to your Doctor and
      let him figure out what they are and what you can do about it. Good Luck!

      MaryBeth