Re: Sores

  • Claudine Crews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Dear Jessie,
      I was on combo for a year, never developed any sores on my chest.
      I did have a sore in the corner of my lips (like a cold sore) that wouldn't
      go away during the entire year. My doctor said it was probably due to a
      B-vitamin deficiency. As soon as I stopped combo the sore went away. Have
      you shown the sores to your doctor?