Re: Re: NEWCOMER Hello Kimi

  • Florence Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 4:23 AM
      Amen, Claudine..

      This is what I was trying to express earlier in a post but it had to do
      with insomnia. Hopefully the doctors will get a clue that there are MANY
      symptoms experienced no matter what degree of damage. It does not only
      come with end stage. My symptoms are periodic, some days better than
      others, but I feel it is because of the stage I am in. And when I feel on
      top of mountain, BANG... liver here! Seem to always get brain fog when the
      head needs to be cleared! I am always made aware I have to slow down. To me
      in the later stages of liver damage you would constantly feel symptoms and
      to a greater degree.
      When I went to my gastro for my thyroid, I told her that I couldnt think
      or concentrate and felt in a fog. She looked at my strangely , patted my
      knee and said we'll get you better. So I always assumed it had to do with
      my thyroid.
      That's why this list is important to me. I have learned so much and
      feel comfortable to express myself if needed without reproach.

      Florence