Getting vaccinated

  • Donna Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      I don't think I willing to let them inject me with any serums or died virus or what ever - especially since from what I am reading & hearing - it was probably some of the darn shots that made me sick in the first place. sign me skeptical, donna

    • Jane2370@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        i don't know how you got this, Donna. but i do believe it is wise to get the
        hep-a vaccine. you can contract it from certain seafood, not all, don't
        worry! i just can't remember which types right now. and certainly, don't
        dive into extremely polluted water - haha. as for the b vaccine (i don't
        know if you're monogamous) but i believe it's not worth taking the chance of
        not protecting yourself. some damage has happened to your liver - we're on
        this list, after all! - so don't dismiss all vaccines. sometimes you get
        information overload on the net, and you freak out - i know i did. i got
        both vaccines and i'm glad i did. why should i worry about the other heps -
        i got enough on my plate. besides, we'll probably live to 90 and die in our
        bed. as we should.
        as trite as it sounds - think happy thoughts - and rent
        comedies!

        peace,

        jane