Re: Memory loss

  • Dee Dee Taylor
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Wendy,

      I'm surprised to hear you havn't sought out a second opinion. Do you feel
      you are getting the right treatment? Idle time.....scary. Has your Dr.
      suggested a biposy? I'm having a hard time waiting. My appt. is Feb. 11th.
      with my PCP who suggested me to wait till March to have more blood work
      done. I'm going in early to get Hep A & B vaccines and see about getting on
      estrogen therpy. The article on postmenapausal sounds like it might help to
      have successful results with HCV treatment. I really want to know what is
      going on with my liver so maybe I can speed up the second blood work and go
      on to having the biopsy. I've been feeling good. Only syptoms are the
      swimmy head..confusion....dizziness....I'm not tired or have any of the
      other symptons I've read about. I work full time and have two highschool
      children. Yes I suppose I'll go on treatment if the Hepatoligist beleives
      it to be the best thing for me. My work isn't physically demanding which I
      am thankful for. Treatment won't be an easy thing to go through but if
      everyone else can do it .....I can. My thoughts and prayers are with
      everyone now on treatment and thanks for sharing and letting me voice my
      concerns.....Dee Dee