RE: Awareness Ribbons

  • alley/Patricia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Leslie! I'm glad you said that. I will want one bolt of ribbons. We have 5
      hep and liver disease support groups in this area and I know they would love
      to have one! I got mine at the AASLD conference, but would like one of those
      too. I'll get with ya on when I got $35 haha. I'm returning back to work
      next week (ick) and will want em in a month or so if that's ok.

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@... <mailto:alleypat@...>
    • Leslie Gibbenhuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hi Tricia
        As we supply the awareness ribbon to LeighAnn, I just wanted to let you know
        if you would like to do an awareness campaign, possibly set up at a mall or
        health fair - I have bolts of ribbon available (makes about 250 individual
        ribbons) for $35.00 each.

        These ribbons have now been sent around the world. If you would like to know
        more please email me personally.

        Hugs,
        leslie