Checking in.

  • Patricia Matney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi all,

      How is everyone today? I hope you are all as well as can be expected.
      I would like to say how much I appreciate you guys. It helps so much
      having you to talk to. I expect to start treatment the end of February.
      I have to get an ultrasound and more labs done then go back to the GI.
      If he doesn't want to start treatment, I will get my records and go to
      another doc.

      I am ordering the ribbon on the HCV Awareness website. I would like to
      find out how to raise the awareness of this disease. Any information
      you all can give me would be appreciated. Also, if anyone has any idea
      of a support group in the Atlanta, GA area. Please let me know, or how
      I could start one.

      As far as the brain fog goes, I have it also. I also have fibromyalgia.
      One of the symptoms of fibro is brain fog. I also found an article that
      says fibro is a disease that is found in connection with HCV. This
      could be one reason for it. All the research I have done says fog only
      comes at end stage liver disease. BUT, what do they know anyway,
      right? Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

      Thanks again for all your support and help. I look forward to reading
      my messages from you all everyday. It brightens up my day.

      Take care, and don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

      PEACE & LOVE TO ALL,

      Tricia