Re: first time here

  • mesa winter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi peggy :)
      I am new here too. I wasdiagnosed with hep c in Feb of 99 but have most
      likely had it for 20-30 years. My initial viral load was 5 million and my
      liver is not too bad...level 2 inflammation and level 1 fibrosis. I was
      diagnosed with fibromyalgia 10 years ago but now I wonder if it is really
      the hep c...maybe it doesn't matter as long as I can find ways tomanage the
      symptoms. I'm soory to hear about your cirrhosis and wish you well with the
      combo. It has been so helpful to me to have other heppers to talk with...no
      one else understands quite as well what this disease is like. So we can walk
      this journey with friends at least. Glad we are both here!

      Hepper hugs, Mesa :)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
        unsubscribe