Re: Dave's surgery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      In a message dated 6/5/2001 3:26:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      mvansickle@... writes:

      > Dear Family,
      > Please let us know how Dave is getting along. Both of you have been in
      > our prayers.
      > Randy's Beth had a needle biopsy of a small mass in her breast
      > yesterday and will have an ultra-sound biopsy done tomorrow. If both are
      > negative she will have a lumpectomy, along with removal of surrounding
      > tissue, because of her history of pre-cancerous cells when she had her
      > hysterectomy and because her mother died of breast cancer. With all of
      > that, they are being very aggressive in the way they are approaching this.
      > If either test comes back positive, more radical surgery is indicated. The
      > fun never ends!!
      > Love to you both. Miriam (R.J., too)

      Hly Christmas is there no let up????????????? Beth will be in our prayers.
      I can see the drs. point, but let's hope this is something inocuous like
      fibrocystic breast disease............
      David survived surgery with only a few minor blips on the heart monitor. He's
      not the happiest camper on the planet, but he's eating. He just doesn't need
      to move about very much. The pain will keep him reasonably still.
      Jeremy, as I expected, has neither come by, nor bothered to call. He did
      have today off. If he's REALLY smart, which I seriously doubt, he'll stay
      just as far away from me as he possibly can. At the moment, I'm mad enough
      to call the cops and have him arrested for trespassing if he so much as puts
      his toe over the property line.
      Sarah and Tina are considering more draconian means of punishment. David is
      just sad.

      We signed the contract on this house last night. Back to the boxes.
      Love, Anne