Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Eastern medicine; practicioners

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 4:22 PM
      Here are some accupuncture referrals in Kentucky from accupuncture.com.
      That ought to give you a starting point. Remember though if you are
      going to go with traditional oriental medicine, you need more than
      accupuncture so talk to them and be sure they are also registered
      herbalists.

      If this doesn't help, try looking up accupuncture in your phone book.
      Talk to folks and find out if they are also oriental medicine
      practitioners.

      Hope this helps.
      Tatezi

      http://accupuncture.com/Referrals/us.KY.shtml

      hkamp5@... wrote:

      > How do you find an alternative practicioner? I'm in Kentucky. I'd
      > like to discuss diagnostic issues?
      > Thanks
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Check out great fares at Orbitz!]