ribbons

  • peggy greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      hello family.....hey where do i get my ribbon....i wear one for hiv and one for surviving sexual abuse...and i wear key tags from narcotics anonymous...so where can i get one for hcv....please let me know
      tia

      hugs
      peggy

    • Brendagoez@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Dear Peggy,
        Here is the information you requested on the HCV ribbons. Leighann is a
        wonderful woman and will be more then happy to fill your request.
        Love,
        Bren

        Leighann lvogel@...
      • Leslie Gibbenhuck
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
          Hi peggy
          If you would just like a couple send me your snail mail addy and I will send them out to you.

          Leslie