Eastern medicine; practicioners

  • hkamp5@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      How do you find an alternative practicioner? I'm in Kentucky. I'd
      like to discuss diagnostic issues?
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
        Here are some accupuncture referrals in Kentucky from accupuncture.com.
        That ought to give you a starting point. Remember though if you are
        going to go with traditional oriental medicine, you need more than
        accupuncture so talk to them and be sure they are also registered
        herbalists.

        If this doesn't help, try looking up accupuncture in your phone book.
        Talk to folks and find out if they are also oriental medicine
        practitioners.

        Hope this helps.
        Tatezi

        http://accupuncture.com/Referrals/us.KY.shtml

        hkamp5@... wrote:

        > How do you find an alternative practicioner? I'm in Kentucky. I'd
        > like to discuss diagnostic issues?
        > Thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Check out great fares at Orbitz!]