Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] brain fog(for Pat)

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2001
      Anne said <<EZ 1040>>

      hahaha Well, I've been off treatment about 2 months now, and my brain is
      slowly coming back some. I don't think we are ever as sharp at 45 as were
      might have been at 15 haha but my mind feels much better and my attitude and
      outlook much happier. Maybe because I feel that I've done the best I could
      by doing treatment, and it's time to go on with my life and be happy :)

      But my mind has returned pretty much.

      Patricia / Andromeda Gurl/ Alleypat
      Grand Prairie, Tx, USA, Earth
      http://members.home.com/andromedagurl