Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] brain fog(for Pat)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 10:13 PM
      In a message dated 6/2/2001 5:53:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      alleypat@... writes:

      > On treatment, I would stop in the middle of a sentence and mouth wide open,
      > forget what I was talking about. I couldn't think of names or words to
      > describe things. As a writer, I rely on my 'gift' of words, and I felt so
      > stoopid! But it passes when the meds go away.
      > Patricia / Andromeda Gurl/ Alleypat

      Well I wouldn't say it passes. I would say that we accommodate for it. We
      train the brain to work in a different way, so the neurons fire differently.
      But not like they used to. However, I can still work my own income
      tax...........for whatever that might be worth ( this is not EZ1040) :-) Anne

    • Alley/Pat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 8:56 AM
        Anne said <<EZ 1040>>

        hahaha Well, I've been off treatment about 2 months now, and my brain is
        slowly coming back some. I don't think we are ever as sharp at 45 as were
        might have been at 15 haha but my mind feels much better and my attitude and
        outlook much happier. Maybe because I feel that I've done the best I could
        by doing treatment, and it's time to go on with my life and be happy :)

        But my mind has returned pretty much.

        Patricia / Andromeda Gurl/ Alleypat
        Grand Prairie, Tx, USA, Earth
        http://members.home.com/andromedagurl