Re: Digest Number 31 (MESSAGE 5)

  • TOODLOO2U@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      You go Tricia. My PCP had the audacity to shake his head when I told him I
      was going to start the combo! After a couple more visits to him where he did
      not even document anything I said to him , I found a new PCP. I am in my
      10th. week of treatment and hopefully my new PCP will be of some support to
      me. Can't believe I put up with that QUACK for as long as I did! Glad y'all
      are out there to share with. Peace and Love, Bonnie