Re: starting medication

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      Peggy, the pen is very easy to use I have been doing it a month know.
      But a ice pack on the spot, your going to give the shot. You will not
      feel a thing. The first shot is the hardest. Drink lots and lots and
      more WATER! Hang in their if I can do it any one can. Have a great day.
      If I can help in any way e-mail me. Oh yea don' forget the water. Jessie

      EZ-DOES IT
    • Curlykew
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
        Peggy, the pen is super. I am scared to death of
        needles, hate hospitals, etc....but give all my
        own shots now for 3 months. I am here for you
        also and wish u the best!! I re emphasize the
        water...Schering nurse told me 1-2 gallons a day.
        I also cut out my addiction to diet coke. No room
        for more than the clear juices and water. Think
        my thyroid must be kicking back in gear
        though...have lost 20 pounds since started in Nov
        99...not sure if that is good or bad...but do
        make sre eating good...fruits and veggies...avoid
        red meat...but lots of time don't have any
        appetite. And dont sleep much...need to remedy
        that . But am seeing a counselor who may have a
        psych test me for depression...DUH!! like dont
        have anything to be depressed about!!! i have
        marital and teen problems and new job too. so
        hanging in there. Sounds like you are ready and
        we all are here for you. Keep checking in!!
        Dawn

        =====
        My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
        Love to hear from YOU!
        Dawn
        http://im.yahoo.com