Re: starting medication

  • Dee Dee Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      My thoughts and prayers are with you Peggy.....thanks for letting us know.
      Keep us informed on your progress. Blessings.....Dee

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
        Peggy, the pen is very easy to use I have been doing it a month know.
        But a ice pack on the spot, your going to give the shot. You will not
        feel a thing. The first shot is the hardest. Drink lots and lots and
        more WATER! Hang in their if I can do it any one can. Have a great day.
        If I can help in any way e-mail me. Oh yea don' forget the water. Jessie

        EZ-DOES IT
      • Curlykew
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
          Peggy, the pen is super. I am scared to death of
          needles, hate hospitals, etc....but give all my
          own shots now for 3 months. I am here for you
          also and wish u the best!! I re emphasize the
          water...Schering nurse told me 1-2 gallons a day.
          I also cut out my addiction to diet coke. No room
          for more than the clear juices and water. Think
          my thyroid must be kicking back in gear
          though...have lost 20 pounds since started in Nov
          99...not sure if that is good or bad...but do
          make sre eating good...fruits and veggies...avoid
          red meat...but lots of time don't have any
          appetite. And dont sleep much...need to remedy
          that . But am seeing a counselor who may have a
          psych test me for depression...DUH!! like dont
          have anything to be depressed about!!! i have
          marital and teen problems and new job too. so
          hanging in there. Sounds like you are ready and
          we all are here for you. Keep checking in!!
          Dawn

          =====
          My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
          Love to hear from YOU!
          Dawn
          http://im.yahoo.com