Re: starting medication

  • Brendagoez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
      Dear Peggy,
      You go girl! Your posting brought a much needed smile to my face this
      morning. Thank you.
      Love,
      Bren
    • Dee Dee Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
        My thoughts and prayers are with you Peggy.....thanks for letting us know.
        Keep us informed on your progress. Blessings.....Dee

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
          Peggy, the pen is very easy to use I have been doing it a month know.
          But a ice pack on the spot, your going to give the shot. You will not
          feel a thing. The first shot is the hardest. Drink lots and lots and
          more WATER! Hang in their if I can do it any one can. Have a great day.
          If I can help in any way e-mail me. Oh yea don' forget the water. Jessie

          EZ-DOES IT
        • Curlykew
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2000
            Peggy, the pen is super. I am scared to death of
            needles, hate hospitals, etc....but give all my
            own shots now for 3 months. I am here for you
            also and wish u the best!! I re emphasize the
            water...Schering nurse told me 1-2 gallons a day.
            I also cut out my addiction to diet coke. No room
            for more than the clear juices and water. Think
            my thyroid must be kicking back in gear
            though...have lost 20 pounds since started in Nov
            99...not sure if that is good or bad...but do
            make sre eating good...fruits and veggies...avoid
            red meat...but lots of time don't have any
            appetite. And dont sleep much...need to remedy
            that . But am seeing a counselor who may have a
            psych test me for depression...DUH!! like dont
            have anything to be depressed about!!! i have
            marital and teen problems and new job too. so
            hanging in there. Sounds like you are ready and
            we all are here for you. Keep checking in!!
            Dawn

            =====
            My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
            Love to hear from YOU!
            Dawn
            http://im.yahoo.com