Re: Digest Number 32

  • byteme
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2000
      Gary:
      The only real way you will be able to prove or disprove the theory
      of Vets being inoculated and getting HCV, would be to find a soldier(s)
      who died before any other injuries, blood transfusions, tattoos, etc.,
      and do a DNA test on the body. It may not be absolute proof, but, if the
      HCV screen comes back positive and there is a viral load, it would go a
      longer way towards making the connection.
      You have to be hamped in trying to get this info because once you
      prove there is a connection, (which I believe there is), the litigation
      and responsibility will destroy many people in the government. Frankly,
      the litigation alone would probably be enough to bankrupt the US, and
      the resulting financial collapse would put us in a depression. Remember,
      the parties responsible would go throughout all military, the Red Cross,
      and, depending on how many major Universities were involved, would hit
      them as well. Which ever drug manufacturer prepared the vaccine would
      also have a liability, etc.
      What I am not sure of is why no one has filed a class action suit to
      explore this stuff. This will make HIV look like a picnic. I am sure the
      evidence is out there is one were to look, and really want to find the
      answer. Marty
    • byteme
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2000
        Dear Patricia:
        It was only the sharing of needles, but it was the "snorting" of
        coke and other drugs. They are very irritating to the nasal membrances
        and frequently caused "nose bleeds". If someone was infected and used
        the same "straw" or similar instrument, they would have snorted up the
        drug and any blood dropplets. Thus becoming infected.
        There are still many issues we do not know. Sexual transmission has
        not really been a factor, and that is unusual, especially during the 60s
        and 70s. If it were simply circulating, as in HIV III, then exposure
        should have showed up in any person who did not use protection. This is
        not limited to homosexuals, but would include any anal sex of any type
        between two people, oral sex should be a high transmission factor, etc.
        Yet that is not the case. There are many unanswered issues and even
        more questions to be asked. Marty
      • MagistarLudi@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2000
          Corey- i think everyhepper C should take the Hep A & B vaccines. The
          last thing your liver needs is another virus. I have had the vaccines
          with no adverse effects. This was afetr a long tal with an hepatologist.
          -Gay

          "...I dream then ask why not"
        • alley/Patricia
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2000
            well maybe start with why they discontinued use of the air guns for
            vaccinations. known disease spreader
            (re - vets w/hep from vaccines)
            alley/Patricia
            ICQ 12631861