Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] ScienceDaily Magazine -- Tatooing A Major Route Of Hepatitis C Infection, UT So

  • David Gray @ P6 Consulting
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
      All,

      At 08:15 PM 04/05/2001 -0500, Alley/Pat wrote:

      > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/04/010405081407.htm

      Though it was on an inside page, that article also appeared in The Dallas
      Morning News today.

      It was just a little paragraph and it said someting about that being a good
      reason to tell your son that he can't have the name of his current
      girlfriend tattood on his forehead. :)

      I haven't looked to see whether it's in the Web edition of the News.

      David Gray
      HBV Chronic
      Cirrhosis w/some complications
      Irving, TX, USA
      E-Mail: <mailto:dagray@...>
      UIN: 72654171

      I believe in the sun even when it does not shine.