RE: [Fwd: the move]

  • alley/Patricia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2000
      Forwarded from Robert Buckley....Sorry that my message didn`t get thru, it
      seems that sometimes the text
      to my messages somehow doesn`t make it. the text was that these list
      are great for info and venting but if we want to get things done we have
      to be loud and persistent. here is a list of the people we need to
      hammer on this issue: McCain@... - RepShay@... -
      senator@... - senatorfrist@... -
      senator@... - senatorhatch@... -
      senatorspector@... - senatorlott@... This
      is an election year and we need to make sure that this becomes an
      issue. Ask why billions are allocated for AID`s research and only 32
      million for HCV. They are using the aid`s issue as a smoke screen,
      they claim that aid`s has wiped out entire villages in Africa, ask them
      for the research and evidence that this occurred and where (because it
      didn`t). I don`t know about everyone else but as for me I may go down
      from this but not without one hell of a fight. Also be cautious of
      those who say that they have our best interest in mind, there are a lot
      of wolve$ in sheeps clothing. b"

      alley/Patricia
      ICQ 12631861
      alleypat@... <mailto:alleypat@...>