ScienceDaily Magazine -- Tatooing A Major Route Of Hepatitis C Infection, UT So

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2001
      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/04/010405081407.htm

    • David Gray @ P6 Consulting
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
        All,

        At 08:15 PM 04/05/2001 -0500, Alley/Pat wrote:

        > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/04/010405081407.htm

        Though it was on an inside page, that article also appeared in The Dallas
        Morning News today.

        It was just a little paragraph and it said someting about that being a good
        reason to tell your son that he can't have the name of his current
        girlfriend tattood on his forehead. :)

        I haven't looked to see whether it's in the Web edition of the News.

        David Gray
        HBV Chronic
        Cirrhosis w/some complications
        Irving, TX, USA
        E-Mail: <mailto:dagray@...>
        UIN: 72654171

        I believe in the sun even when it does not shine.