Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] My Friend

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22 10:40 PM
      Nioxin :) I got it cuz treatment caused me to shed like a dog about the 4th
      mo. But it's all growing back now and I'm not even off treatment yet :)

      Patricia / Alley
      alleypat@...
      oshidori@...
      http://www.alleypat.com
      My ICQ#:12631861

      I can't think of a worse way to start a day than by waking up
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 23 1:56 PM
        Cool, mine never even got a chance to grow all the way
        back in, when I sent it a new dose of Meds....LOL

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/