Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] My Friend

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2001
      LOL,did not offend me, it made me smile. She goes for
      her Biopsy I think April 12th. I talked to her a
      little bit today. Her blood looks good, platelets all
      the way up to 337, her RBC's are a bit low though
      3.85.
      She has this beautiful very long hair, past her waist.
      I told her about the shampoo but I am not sure if I
      have it right Niotin or Biotin?
      --- Alley/Pat <alleypat@...> wrote:
      > connie.. yes! Hope your friend gets on here. love to
      > meet her.
      >
      > give her big hugs for me and let her know we are
      > always willing to chat:)
      >
      > (I'm writing this offline cuz my @home service is
      > all discombooberated
      > today. Though it has given me time to catch up on
      > emails, I can't get online
      > to DO anything! I feel like I'm Net Disabled!!!
      > (Hope that isn't offensive).
      >

      > Patricia / Alley
      > alleypat@...
      > oshidori@...
      > http://www.alleypat.com
      > My ICQ#:12631861
      >
      > I can't think of a worse way to start a day than by
      > waking up

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Alley/Pat

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 23, 2001
          Cool, mine never even got a chance to grow all the way
          back in, when I sent it a new dose of Meds....LOL