Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pegasys Roache

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 22, 2001
      Insurance companies do stuff like that all the time. I heard from a guy
      where hubby works, he said his wife is taking the same amount of Effexor XR
      as I am, and we have same insurance policy, but they refused to cover her
      Effexor. Wierd huh? After a bunch of complaining, they finally got it
      covered.

      Patricia / Alley
      alleypat@...
      oshidori@...
      http://www.alleypat.com
      My ICQ#:12631861

      I can't think of a worse way to start a day than by waking up