Re: Digest Number 31

  • MagistarLudi@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
      Re; Conspiracy theory

      One more interesting theory (with some fact), In the 60's and early 70's
      the army gave us shots that they said where to prevent Spinal
      Meningititis due to breakouts at other camps(no documents this ever
      happened). What may have really happened was the where experiminting
      with vaccines for meningititis and hepatitist. What separates thisfrom
      other theories is there is a lot of fact to back it up. Us activist
      veterans are trying to get to the bttom of this one way or another. Hep
      C rates are highest among our veteran population. But this is the same
      group tat got tatoos, did IV drugs,etc. So far this is believed to
      affect army vets because I haveyet to talk to a marine o navy vet who
      remembers getting this vaccine.
      Yet many army vets do remember. Just a theory at this time guys. Theory
      meaning unproven.
      -Gary

      "...I dream then ask why not"
    • kalidurga@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2000
        didnt someone out here say hep c was created when a dr. with the
        "Rockerfeller Foundation" created a vaccine for yellow fever. from what
        i understand , disesed mice brains were used, and that is how hep c was
        created. A doc named Max Thieler was the one who created it.
        this is just what I heard, there is alot of info on the web about the
        doc.
        also about lab work, when i was first diagnosed in 1991, i worked at a
        hospital, so i had easy acces to medical books and such. So since than,
        EVERY TIME i get blood ork done, i tell the lab people and the doctor to
        send me a copy, and if they forget, i call them to remind them of my
        request. I have a file filled with lab work i had done since 1991, and i
        can see when my liver enzymes rose and dropped, how my body handled
        Interferon in 1993, and in the future i can look back at this time, as
        see how the combo worked for me. By looking at my labs, i see my liver
        enzymes stayed down for about four years last time. So i am sure with
        the combo, i will get atleast that.
        So i tell everyone DEMAND a copy of the labs be sent to you, if they
        tell u to come in and get them, do that too. i think they legally have
        to give you the info. plus i have had doc come and go in the past, and i
        was the only one keeping track of my labs.
        now i have a good primary care, so he does what i want him to do, like
        he should.
        well i hope everyone hangs in there,
        Corey