good luck edie

  • Alley/Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Good luck Edie!

      I'm on my 9th mo of combo. I started wtih 1.3 million viral load, 1B geno,
      and mild inflamation to beginning of fibrosis. I was VERY symptomatic and
      had to search for a doc who would let me try combo.

      I expected the worst and got lucky. After the first shot, my joint pain and
      muscle aches disappeard! Except for the weakness and fatigue, I feel better,
      joint-pain wise, than I have in many years.

      I hope the old symptoms don't return when I stop combo. I am currently
      undetected for the virus down to 200 copies.

      Stay in touch with us and let us know how you are doing :) We're all rooting
      for you!

      Patricia / Alley
      alleypat@...
      My ICQ#:12631861<br>