Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] shitake

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      --- sylvati <sylvati@...> wrote:
      > also, they taste like the first four letters of
      > their name. love Sylv

      Very funny Sylv! I'm glad to see you still have your
      sense of humor! I think I read on the hepC list that
      you just started on the Peg-Intron combo. How is it
      going?

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • sylvati
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
        Caludine, its a complete doddle. love Sylv
        > > also, they taste like the first four letters of
        > > their name. love Sylv

      • Suzy Balone
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
          Syd,

          Congratulations on staying undectable after 6 months. that is wonderful, yes
          you can help those of us who are still struggling and could use your
          knowledge and experiences with this dreadful disease. I hope that you
          don't relapse, it is a wonderful thing when people relapse , there is hope
          for the rest of us and gives us a measure of support and some hope that this
          thing can be beat
          thanks
          SUZY
          From: syd monk <syd_monk@...>
          To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:40:49 -0800 (PST)

          Hi,

          My name is Syd. I used to be a member of the group.
          I am still undetected 6 months after combo so I am
          very lucky so far. I thought I should join the group
          and keep up on things in case I relapse, and also to
          share some of the knowledge I have gained in the past
          2 years of dealing with Hep C.

          First little tidbit I would like to share is that with
          Shitaake mushrooms, you have to soak them first. They
          have a toxin in them that will upset your stomach if
          you don't.

          Syd

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
            In a message dated 3/2/01 02:22:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            suzybalone@... writes:

            > Syd,
            >
            > Congratulations on staying undetectable after 6 months. That is wonderful,
            > yes
            > you can help those of us who are still struggling and could use your
            > knowledge and experiences with this dreadful disease. I hope that you
            > don't relapse, it is a wonderful thing when people relapse, there is hope
            > for the rest of us and gives us a measure of support and some hope that
            > this
            > thing can be beat
            > thanks
            > SUZY
            > Suzy:
            > Be of good cheer, a lot of us are still undetectable, I've
            > been off combo for all most 20 months, and still undetectable less then 100
            > copies per million, and feel great, and back at work doing a killer job. So
            > hang in there, it can work. You just don't hear good new because after you
            > are undetectable for a year or so, people stop reading lists like this, so
            > you seldom hear form people who have done well with treatment, people do
            > heal and move on.
            > Take care,

          • Suzy Balone
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2001
              Lest,
              Thank you for the uplifting message, it will help a lot of people, we need
              to hear about the success stories.
              Suzy