Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] shitake

  • sylvati
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      also, they taste like the first four letters of their name. love Sylv
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
        --- sylvati <sylvati@...> wrote:
        > also, they taste like the first four letters of
        > their name. love Sylv

        Very funny Sylv! I'm glad to see you still have your
        sense of humor! I think I read on the hepC list that
        you just started on the Peg-Intron combo. How is it
        going?

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
          Caludine, its a complete doddle. love Sylv
          > > also, they taste like the first four letters of
          > > their name. love Sylv

        • Suzy Balone
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
            Syd,

            Congratulations on staying undectable after 6 months. that is wonderful, yes
            you can help those of us who are still struggling and could use your
            knowledge and experiences with this dreadful disease. I hope that you
            don't relapse, it is a wonderful thing when people relapse , there is hope
            for the rest of us and gives us a measure of support and some hope that this
            thing can be beat
            thanks
            SUZY
            From: syd monk <syd_monk@...>
            To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:40:49 -0800 (PST)

            Hi,

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2001
              In a message dated 3/2/01 02:22:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
              suzybalone@... writes:

              > Syd,
              >
              > Congratulations on staying undetectable after 6 months. That is wonderful,
              > yes
              > you can help those of us who are still struggling and could use your
              > knowledge and experiences with this dreadful disease. I hope that you
              > don't relapse, it is a wonderful thing when people relapse, there is hope
              > for the rest of us and gives us a measure of support and some hope that
              > this
              > thing can be beat
              > thanks
              > SUZY
              > Suzy:
              > Be of good cheer, a lot of us are still undetectable, I've
              > been off combo for all most 20 months, and still undetectable less then 100
              > copies per million, and feel great, and back at work doing a killer job. So
              > hang in there, it can work. You just don't hear good new because after you
              > are undetectable for a year or so, people stop reading lists like this, so
              > you seldom hear form people who have done well with treatment, people do
              > heal and move on.
              > Take care,

            • Suzy Balone
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2001
                Lest,
                Thank you for the uplifting message, it will help a lot of people, we need
                to hear about the success stories.
                Suzy