Re: P.S. to Peggy, first time here

  • kalidurga@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2000
      My injection times have varied also. In the beginning, the peak hour
      would wake me shaking and sweating in the night, and I would take advil.
      So I started to take it anywhere from 3 to 5 in the afternoon,
      depending on what plans I had. That way I would feel the peak before bed
      and could sleep through the night. Now I take it around 9:00 pm and it
      seems I always wake up anywhere from 4 am to 7 am feeling the peak, but
      now I can get back to sleep with out taking advil, It is NOTHING like it
      used to be. I encourage anyone who is having problems in the first two
      months to keep taking the medication. I used to sweat alot, feel light
      headed, shake, get the chills, I felt like I was detoxing. But now into
      my fifth month, I am glad I have stayed with it because my labs are
      looking better. Hang in there everyone.
      Corey