Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis]

  • jessiefromchino@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hello Everyone, I went to the doctors yesterday to get the resultant of
      my blood work NON DETECTABLE. That made me feel soooooooo good. IT has
      been one year, I don't think I have felt good for a year. I go back in 3
      months to get another blood test. It has been a week off the shot and
      one month off the pills, had to get off the early cause of low blood
      count.
      So their is light at the end of tunnel and it is not a train :)
      Does any know of a sight that gives you any info. about after being on
      treatment? The doctor didn't say anything (he never does) and of course
      I never ask.
      I am so happy for this support group you will never know how much you
      have helped me. May God Bless all of you.
      LUV, Jessie

      "Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another."