Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Telling your story

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2001

    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2001
        Alleypat,
        I have been unable to get to a computer for a long time. Just now trying to
        get caught up. The book you spoke about offered by Hospice sounds like a
        great way to "journal" your life. I was wondering if you could tell me how
        Icould get one.
        thanks,
        Lora

      • Alley/Pat
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 15, 2001
          Lora I just read your email. I'll see if I can find the book again and it's
          probably on amazon.com or something. But I've forgotten the title lol

          Alley/Pat
          alleypat@...
          http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/writingandpublishing

          "When confusion ceases, tranquility comes; when tranquility comes, wisdom
          appears, and when wisdom appears, reality is seen."
          Keizan Jokan (1264-1325)
        • Lorad8@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 15, 2001
            Alley,
            Great, I appreciate you checking. Let me know if you find it.
            thanks.
            Lora

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 15, 2001
              Here's the post on telling your story for whoever was looking for it!

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 16, 2001
                  Hey, thanks for checking alley.
                  Lora

                • Alley/Pat
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 18, 2001
                    Lora sorry I'm just out of it. I'm so blah my blah is blah.
                    Alley/Pat
                    http://www.livejournal.com